Thursday, February 4, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...


Hi! I'm Julie, and I'm one of the Busy B's. I'm fortunate enough to live in a fantastic neighborhood, in the city I grew up in, with my husband of 5 1/2 years and my 4 year old daughter known as Thing 1, Homey, Scooter (and several other handles...). I thrive on domesticity, and I'm inspired by all things vintage (especially from the 40s and 50s). This blog has come about, mostly, because I am an involuntary (yet ecstatic!) stay at home mom, after working constantly for the past eleventy million years. It might not last long, but I'll enjoy it. And I'll participate in this joint blog regardless because it's an outlet to ramble on and on in cyberspace and showcase the things and people I adore.

I'm thrilled to share this little corner of the web with my fantastic friend and neighbor Tracy (aka Julie's Sanity). We share the main goal of leading lovely lives, however we interpret that (it changes daily). We appreciate a lot of the same things, and compliment each other. Oh and provide that Sanity as well. It's important to have, we've found...

So our little blog is dedicated to all things domestic, vintage, marriage, parenting, decorating, fashion, and cooking. Enjoy, chime in...whatever ;). Tracy will be by soon, and in the meantime, I'm going to work on getting some posts up.

No comments:

Post a Comment